Conservative Review Feed
Conservative Review‘s mission is to create a world-class community of conservatives, by conservatives, and for conservatives.
- After 25 years, the crime wave is back – but Republicans refuse to talk about itby Daniel Horowitz on September 18, 2019 at 5:39 pm
Thanks to tough-on-crime policies put into place during the Reagan years, we’ve enjoyed nearly 21 consecutive years of reduced crime since the early 1990s. It was one of the greatest and only positive social trends in this country […]
- The Trump administration is shopping gun background check legislation to congressional Republicans: Reportby Nate Madden on September 18, 2019 at 5:27 pm
The White House and Department of Justice have been shopping around the idea of new background check requirements to multiple Republican lawmakers on Capitol Hill, according to a report at the Daily Caller. The report notes several Tuesday […]
- New Iowa polls are great news for Elizabeth Warren, bad news for Bidenby Chris Pandolfo on September 18, 2019 at 3:43 pm
Two newly released post-debate polls of likely Democratic Iowa caucus-goers show Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., surging in the race for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination. Presumed front-runner former Vice President Joe Biden, on […]
- Everyone is missing the point about SCOTUS and the Kavanaugh fightby Daniel Horowitz on September 18, 2019 at 1:59 pm
The post Everyone is missing the point about SCOTUS and the Kavanaugh fight appeared first on Conservative Review.
- Corey Lewandoski steals spotlight in Dems’ political impeachment theaterby Nate Madden on September 18, 2019 at 1:47 pm
The following is an excerpt from Blaze Media’s daily Capitol Hill Brief email newsletter: Former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski appeared before the House Judiciary Committee Tuesday as part of the panel’s […]
- Baltimore’s drug problem is all about crime and open borders, NOT opioid prescriptionsby Daniel Horowitz on September 18, 2019 at 1:24 pm
The dangerous drug crisis plaguing our country since 2014 has nothing to do with prescription drugs. Prescriptions of painkillers are dramatically curtailed, coinciding with the exact period of time the drug deaths soared. The source of […]
- Levin: Jerry Nadler ‘has worked overtime and feverishly to release convicted, very serious criminals’by Carmel Kookogey on September 18, 2019 at 11:30 am
Tuesday on the radio, LevinTV host Mark Levin pointed out that while the Left digs into the obscure details of Republican politicians’ lives, no one is taking even a cursory glance at Rep. Jerry Nadler, D.-N.Y. “How little […]
- ANOTHER illegal alien arrested for brutal rape in notorious sanctuary Montgomery Countyby Daniel Horowitz on September 17, 2019 at 6:44 pm
Democrats don’t seem very interested in fighting sexual assault crimes when they’re part of the growing trend of rape arrests of illegal aliens in sanctuary Montgomery County, Maryland, going on right now. Josue Gomez-Gonzalez, […]
- Time for a budget fight: Fund border security, DEFUND criminal sanctuary citiesby Daniel Horowitz on September 17, 2019 at 5:26 pm
The post Time for a budget fight: Fund border security, DEFUND criminal sanctuary cities appeared first on Conservative Review.
- Kamala Harris puts pressure on Nadler to investigate Kavanaugh over since-corrected NYT storyby Nate Madden on September 17, 2019 at 5:03 pm
After calling to impeach Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, 2020 presidential hopeful Sen. Kamala Harris, Calif., is putting public pressure on one of her fellow Democrats to get the wheels moving. On Tuesday, Harris announced a […]