Katherine Timpf Commentary Feed
Katherine Timpf is a reporter for National Review Online, and is a regular on Fox News Channel’s The Greg Gutfeld Show. You can follow her on Twitter.
- For Laughter and Lawyersby Katherine Timpf on October 21, 2019 at 4:04 pm
Freedom of speech takes many forms, and we need your support for both of these.
- LeBron James Looks Like a Fraudby Katherine Timpf on October 15, 2019 at 7:28 pm
If these things really do matter to you, you should also start prioritizing them even when they may be inconvenient.
- Professor: </>SpongeBob SquarePants</i> Promotes Violence against Indigenous Peopleby Katherine Timpf on October 14, 2019 at 8:36 pm
Focusing on a damn cartoon as being the thing that needs addressing on behalf of the people of Bikini Atoll actually minimizes the real atrocities they faced.
- Free Speech Isn’t Dangerous, but Minimizing It Isby Katherine Timpf on October 10, 2019 at 9:32 pm
The greatest risk in giving our government any power to control our speech is that it would then have a vehicle to prohibit speech that is critical of it.
- Defiant Dave Chappelleby Katherine Timpf on October 10, 2019 at 2:25 pm
In the face of critics bent on suppression, he tells it as he sees it.
- NYC Is Now Going After Food Delivery Servicesby Katherine Timpf on October 4, 2019 at 2:42 pm
I, for one, would prefer to continue surviving off of food that is brought to my door -- so leave these businesses, and me, alone.
- Prof Who Called Trump-Supporting Teens ‘Modern Day Hitlerjugend’ Elected to ‘Faculty Responsibility’ Committeeby Katherine Timpf on October 4, 2019 at 1:56 am
Any Republican faculty member would be right to have concerns about getting a fair hearing with James Thomas at the helm.
- Professor: Trump Must Resign or ‘Dangerous Individuals’ Will ‘Kill and Maim’by Katherine Timpf on October 3, 2019 at 9:12 pm
Speaking in clear, hysterical hyperbole is never the way to win anyone over to anything.
- Only Four in Ten Republicans Believe Trump Mentioned Biden on the Ukraine Call. Thanks, Tribalismby Katherine Timpf on October 2, 2019 at 9:36 pm
Although it’s fine to have a political affiliation, that should never replace your desire for objective truth and knowledge.
- Rashida Tlaib’s Vaping Interview: She’s Either Lying or Ignorantby Katherine Timpf on September 25, 2019 at 7:36 pm
We need our legislators to design policy based on facts, without the influence of laughably outlandish garbage like that coming from Tlaib.
- NYC Commissioner Wants to Remove Statues of Men. It’s about Time. by Katherine Timpf on September 20, 2019 at 3:47 pm
The existence of statues depicting men in Central Park is the biggest problem that I face as a woman living in New York City.
- Thanks to Michigan’s New Vaping Rules, It Looks Like I’m Going to Prisonby Katherine Timpf on September 17, 2019 at 9:33 pm
These rules could quite easily end up having a detrimental effect on the well-being of Michiganders.