PJ Media Feed
PJ Media is known as a reliable source for original, unique, and cutting-edge political news and analysis.
- ABC News Suspends Reporter Who Was Subject of Project Veritas Stingby Rick Moran on February 26, 2020 at 6:07 pm
ABC News announced it is suspending veteran news reporter David Wright after Project Veritas released a video that recorded the journalist admitting he was a socialist and that the network doesn't give the president "credit" when it is due […]
- To Elizabeth Warren, Killing Unborn Babies Is Good Unless Bloomberg Says Soby Jim Treacher on February 26, 2020 at 4:31 pm
Right now we're in the really fun part of the Democratic Party's nomination process, where all the candidates are furiously clawing at each other's faces because they're running out of time to convince Americans to vote for them. The Mayor […]
- CBS Debate Moderators a 'Disaster' From Start to Finishby Rick Moran on February 26, 2020 at 3:01 pm
The reviews are in from last night's CBS South Carolina debate and the widely held consensus appears to be that the network flubbed it from start to finish.
- The Morning Briefing: Joe Biden's Campaign Needs to Be Put Out of Our Miseryby Stephen Kruiser on February 26, 2020 at 11:35 am
It's Just Painful to Watch Now
- Assessing Trump on Immigrationby Mark Ellis on February 26, 2020 at 7:45 am
As we head into the final months of the campaign that will decide our future president, an assessment of President Trump’s performance on immigration policy and border security—which most Republicans and conservatives consider […]
- 4 American Institutions Conservatives Must Take Back in Order to Beat the Leftby Megan Fox on February 26, 2020 at 6:55 am
The left has spent decades infiltrating American institutions for the specific purpose of changing the fabric of this nation into some kind of socialist patchwork that is coming apart at the seams. And they've nearly gotten away with it. […]
- Recap: Donald Trump Won the South Carolina Democratic Debateby Tyler O'Neil on February 26, 2020 at 4:53 am
The real winner of Tuesday's chaotic Democratic debate in South Carolina wasn't on stage. Each candidate got a few good lines in, but no one candidate stood out in a way that will shake up the race. Sen. Bernie Sanders (S-USSR) has the […]
- Wait, Did Joe Biden Just Say Nearly Half the U.S. Population Died of 'Gun Violence'? Why Yes, Yes He Did.by Victoria Taft on February 26, 2020 at 3:09 am
During the Democratic Debate in South Carolina, there were plenty of claims.
- Ted Cruz Torches Justice Sotomayor: 'She's Like an Arsonist Who Complains About Fire Truck Noise'by Victoria Taft on February 26, 2020 at 2:30 am
Don't mess with Texas Senator Ted Cruz on issues concerning courts, cases, and the Constitution.
- House Republicans Walk Out in Oregon Too; Senate Minority Leader Gives Fiery Updateby Jeff Reynolds on February 26, 2020 at 1:59 am
A day after the Senate Republicans denied quorum over Oregon's cap-and-trade bill and vacated Salem on Tuesday. House Republicans followed suit. In addition, Senate Republican Leader Herman Baertschiger, Jr. (R-Grants Pass) held a […]
- [WATCH] Mike Bloomberg's Freudian Slip: 'I Bought—I Got Them Elected'by Tyler O'Neil on February 26, 2020 at 1:52 am
No, your ears were not deceiving you. Former New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg (D-PILES OF CASH) pretty much confessed to having bought elections.
- Really? Bernie Bro Congresswoman Says U.S. Healthcare Is 'Literally Causing People to Die'by Victoria Taft on February 26, 2020 at 1:46 am
Well, all I can say is it's a good thing Congress's gold-plated health insurance covers mental health issues because there's a member who believes that people are "literally" dropping like fainting baby goats because of the U.S. healthcare […]
- Justice Department: 45% of Blacks at Harvard Admitted Through Illegal Race Preferencesby J. Christian Adams on February 26, 2020 at 1:33 am
Almost half of all blacks and Hispanics who attend Harvard were admitted because of illegal racial preferences in admissions according to a brief just filed by the Department of Justice.
- Liveblogging the South Carolina Democratic Debateby Tyler O'Neil on February 26, 2020 at 12:38 am
Alas, my esteemed colleague Vodkapundit is off drinking elsewhere, so he won't be able to drunkblog the continuing trainwreck of the Democratic primary this evening. You'll have to settle for my buzzed blog instead. Although I make no […]
- After Sanders Snubs AIPAC, Bolton Asks if He'd Make Ilhan Omar His Secretary of Stateby Rick Moran on February 25, 2020 at 11:48 pm
Bernie Sanders refused an invitation to the pro-Israel American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) conference, accusing the group of giving a platform for "bigotry." This set off John Bolton, who schooled the pro-Palestinian socialist.
- Devastating: Trump PAC Uses Obama to Eviscerate Biden's Support Among Black Voters in S.C.by Tyler O'Neil on February 25, 2020 at 8:53 pm
Before Tuesday night's debate and on until the South Carolina primary, a pro-Trump super PAC is launching a powerful ad using quotes from former President Barack Obama's book to slam former Vice President Joe Biden, who hopes his support […]