The New American Feed
The New American magazine, published twice a month in print and daily online, is the essential news source for freedom-loving Americans.
- Globalist Warmonger Choir: Trump’s U.S. Troop Withdrawal From Syria Is a “Betrayal”by William F. Jasper on October 21, 2019 at 9:15 pm
Council on Foreign Relations president Richard Haass is leading a chorus of foreign policy “experts” and media commentators that is condemning President Trump’s actions and demanding a continuation of their Orwellian […]
- Labeled a Russian Stooge, Gabbard Takes on Clinton, Democratic Establishmentby Michael Tennant on October 21, 2019 at 6:31 pm
Representative Tulsi Gabbard came out swinging against Hillary Clinton’s charge that she is a “Russian asset” who will throw next year’s presidential election to President Donald Trump by running as a third-party […]
- Failed “Climate Change” Lawsuit Against Exxon Mobil Is Now About Accounting Practicesby James Murphy on October 21, 2019 at 5:48 pm
The State of New York's lawsuit against Exxon Mobil has devolved from the original accusation that the company hid its knowledge about the effects of greenhouse gases into an investigation of the oil giant's accounting […]
- Amash Critical of Trump Decision to Move U.S. Troops From Syria to Iraqby Warren Mass on October 21, 2019 at 5:09 pm
Speaking on NBC’s Meet The Press on October 20, Representative Justin Amash criticized the Trump administration’s decision to move the U.S. troops leaving Syria to western Iraq.
- Was Last Week’s Democrat Debate Biden’s Waterloo?by Bob Adelmann on October 21, 2019 at 4:20 pm
Napoleon is remembered not so much for his loss at Waterloo but for his victories against overwhelming odds earlier in his career. Biden will be remembered for his losses.
- Globalist Model to Crush Self-Government | Behind the Deep Stateby TNA Video on October 21, 2019 at 3:25 pm
Video - In this episode of Behind The Deep State, host Alex Newman explains how the European Union superstate has stripped the self-government, sovereignty, diversity, and liberties of once-independent European peoples and nations. […]
- Hungary Responds to Turkey’s Thuggish Threat: May “Use Force” to Repel Migrantsby Selwyn Duke on October 21, 2019 at 2:57 pm
After Turkish president Erdogan again threatened to send millions of “refugees” into Europe, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán has said that no migrants will pass into his nation, and has vowed to “use […]
- Schools Are Brainwashing Kids to Hate America Through “Ethnic Studies” Curriculaby Alex Newman on October 21, 2019 at 1:00 am
School lessons teaching vitriolic hatred of America, Christianity, the traditional family, individual liberty, and more are spreading across the country like a deadly cancer.
- Trump Campaign Charges CNN With Breaking Federal Law Over Biasby Bob Adelmann on October 20, 2019 at 9:45 pm
The irony would be complete if investors declare "you're fired" to CNN president Jeff Zucker over Trump's threatened lawsuit.
- Clashes Between Spanish Forces and Catalonian Separatists Continueby Joe Wolverton, II, J.D. on October 20, 2019 at 8:00 pm
Protests continue in Catalonia over whether that historically autonomous region must submit to Spanish rule.
- Planned Parenthood Plans to Spend $45 Million to Flip Congress and White Houseby Joe Wolverton, II, J.D. on October 20, 2019 at 5:00 pm
Planned Parenthood has announced its intention to spend at least $45 million to flip Congress and the White House back into the control of the Democratic Party.
- Schiff Impeachment Inquiry Secrecy Is a Modern Star Chamberby Joe Wolverton, II, J.D. on October 20, 2019 at 3:45 am
Representative Adam Schiff's impeachment inquiry is robbing the president of the due process that is his right and is carrying on with the secrecy of Star Chamber.
- State Department Concludes Clinton E-mail Probe: 38 People Cited for Violationsby Luis Miguel on October 19, 2019 at 6:59 pm
The State Department’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s e-mails found hundreds of violations, opening some officials to possible disciplinary action.
- LGBTQ Tantrum Forces Closure of UK’s First Chick-fil-Aby Dave Bohon on October 19, 2019 at 6:30 pm
A tantrum by British homosexuals has forced the closure of Chick-fil-A’s first location in the United Kingdom.
- Tax-funded Muslims Seek to End “Christian Privilege” at Schoolby Alex Newman on October 18, 2019 at 10:45 pm
Muslim radicals funded by the U.S. government are working with officials in Michigan, Minnesota, and other states to put an end to what they describe as “Christian privilege” in public schools. Instead, they want government […]
- Dem Debate: Is it Billionaires — or Billionaire Bashers — Who “Should Not Exist”?by Selwyn Duke on October 18, 2019 at 8:30 pm
“The very rich are different from you and me ... they have more money,” goes the saying. But they also now have more scorn. It’s not just rank-and-file socialists, either, almost half of whom say that “taking […]